Click the links below to read the articles or listen to the radio discussions and podcasts.
- Jon Donnison (BBC News), 17 October 2013: Tony Abbott’s month in office
- Katie Beck (BBC News), 27 August 2013: Why is voting compulsory?
- Gay Alcorn (The Citizen), 30 May 2013: Not quite the mainstream, but politi-bloggers looking to make a splash in an election year
- David Crowe (The Australian), 8 May 2013: MPs rehash Abbott’s ‘gender war’
- Ben Packham (The Australian), 7 March 2013: MSM free zone
- Dennis Atkins (Courier Mail), 13 Feb 2013: Madness? No, there’s method for Kevin Rudd
- Stephanie Peatling (SMH), 11 Jan 2013: Image is everything for leaders
Radio and podcasts
- Guardian Australia’s weekly election podcast, 14 Aug 2013
- Radio National, Sunday Extra Outsiders panel, 28 Jul 2013 (listen)
- Radio National, Sunday Extra Outsiders panel, 12 May 2013 (listen)
- Radio National, Sunday Extra Outsiders panel, 24 February 2013 (listen)
- Radio National, Sunday Extra Outsiders panel, 12 August 2012 (listen)
- Radio National Sunday Extra Outsiders panel, 3 June 2012 (listen)
- Interview with Carol Duncan, ABC Newcastle “Drag0nista breathes fire on Slutwalk”, 18 May 2011 (listen)