The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 6,100 times in 2010. That’s about 15 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 25 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 12 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 10mb. That’s about a picture per month.
The busiest day of the year was October 31st with 567 views. The most popular post that day was Autism badly served by “Communication Shutdown”.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were twitter.com, abc.net.au, facebook.com, andrewelder.blogspot.com, and thepoliticalsword.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for drag0nista, tweet like tony burke, communication shutdown twitter, istock, and alessi products.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Autism badly served by “Communication Shutdown” October 2010
About May 2010
New media prejudice based on fear of the unknown October 2010
Don’t mistake the organ-grinder for the lion-tamer: the media and the 2010 federal election August 2010
10 comments and 1 Like on WordPress.com,
New ABC social media role an empty gesture December 2010
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About Drag0nistaPolitical blogger and columnist on the interwebs. Former Liberal staffer and industry lobbyist. Studying the entrails of federal politics since 1989. Otherwise known as Paula Matthewson.
Latest Posts By Drag0nista
- 06.28.17Malcolm Turnbull needs to reconnect with voters. Bill Shorten can show him how.
- 06.17.17Banks’ bad judgement could deliver a levy and a royal commission too
- 06.15.17Turnbull should crash through on Finkel — he’s crashing anyway
- 06.05.17Batten down the hatches: Malcolm Turnbull’s centrist push is creating a group of angry conservatives
- 06.03.17No one is listening to politicians anymore – and no wonder