January 6, 2015 — Drag0nista
So here’s a few tips.
- If you live in Queensland and want to vote in the election, you can get on to the electoral roll right up until the night before the election, but if you want your name to appear on the printed electoral roll you need to register by 5pm this Saturday, 10 January 2015.
- If you’re not sure that you’re on the electoral roll, you can check here.
- If you’ve moved to a different address since the last Queensland election, you can update your address details here.
- If you want to enrol, you can do so here, but keep in mind that you will need to confirm your identity using your driver’s licence or Australian passport number or have someone who is enrolled confirm your identity.
- If you’re 17 at the moment but will be 18 on or before election day (31 January 2015), you can also enrol now.
- If you have other questions about enrolling to vote in the Queensland election on 31 January 2015, you may find the answer here. Otherwise, you can ask the Australian Electoral Commission using this contact page.